AggieCon 47 is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Harassment includes, but is not limited to, offensive verbal comments, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, unwanted photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Violators of this policy will be removed from the Con. Attendees may report any violations of the Harassment Policy to any person wearing a security or convention staff badge.
- Sleeping in the convention space is strictly forbidden.
- Disruptive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated and can be grounds for immediate removal. You are not entitled to a warning.
- Certain areas of AggieCon require badges to ensure security of property and persons.
- Children under the age of ten must be with their parents at all times. Those between the ages of 11 and 17 may roam freely, however parents/guardians are responsible for their children’s actions. If they break it, you bought it.
- AggieCon has adult content. For certain panels, events, and areas minors may either require the escort of a parent/guardian or may not be allowed at all.
- There may be no drugs or alcohol in the AggieCon convention space.
- We are not responsible for what happens during your private parties.
- All weapons must be peace-bonded. Our security officers are capable of providing both assistance and clarification.
- No matter who you are cosplaying, if a cop would cite you for indecent exposure, it’s inappropriate. You will be politely asked to change and refusal will be grounds for removal.
- Cosplay is not consent. Attendees should ask cosplayers for permission before touching or taking pictures. Unwanted touching or photographing will be grounds for removal.
Photographs, Videos, and the Press
- Photography is not allowed in badge-only areas without permission from the Director and all parties that would be present in the images.
- Photography is not allowed in the Art Show.
- Attendees should ask permission before photographing a dealer’s products.
- Members of the press must have and display a press badge issued by Registration at all times. Failure to respect the privacy of AggieCon’s personnel, guests, and attendees will be grounds for removal.
- Photographs taken at the convention may not be sold in any way without the permission of the people in the photograph.